2014 West Side Association
Board of Directors & Committee
Positions and Responsibilities
Duties of Committees and Representatives
• Purpose is to retain current members and recruit new members.
• The committee will be responsible to develop an effective plan for recruitment.
• Purpose is to keep members informed and engaged with the organization.
• Programs is part of this committee
• Develop ideas and strategies to increase awareness of WSA and our member businesses including advertising and events.
• Projects include planning and hosting the Holiday Social in December and the Annual Meeting in March.
• Committee is also responsible to produce two newsletters each year that are sent to the greater west side business community. (per our mail list.)
• Committee is responsible to keep our brochure updated and available.
• Purpose is to find manageable projects for WSA to undertake that will enhance the west side business district, whether they are existing projects we can piggyback with or new projects that we lead.
• Attends city planning meetings and chamber meetings regarding transportation and infrastructure projects on the west side.
• Reports back to membership as needed.
• Works with current officers and board of directors to bring others into active participation on board or committees.
• Slate of officers prepared and presented at the November meeting.