Be informed. Be a member of West Side Association.
- Membership in West Side Association provides you with an opportunity to stay informed on local and state governmental issues that directly affect your business. Highway improvement projects, commercial and industrial development plans, educational administration programs and a future youth baseball complex are all topics we have highlighted at this year’s meetings.
- WSA provides the opportunity for you to meet key public officials and discuss your issues and concerns both at our annual meeting and at other times of the year. Oshkosh City Manager Mark Rohloff, Police Chief Scott Greuel, Wisconsin DOT Project Managers, UW-O Chancellor Richard Wells and Assemblyman Gordon Hintz have all been featured speakers in the past year.
- West Side Association looks at future infrastructure plans that could affect your business as well. Industrial development, the future Westside arterial, Highway improvements, and long range plans for the Oshkosh Public School District have all been presentation topics at our meetings.
- Meet other business people who have an interest in the advancement of Oshkosh’s west side commercial and industrial base.
Dues are billed for a calendar year, with invoices mailed in January. Your rate depends on the size of your business:
- 6 or more employees are $150.00 per year.
- 5 or fewer (including the owner) are $75.00 per year.
- Individual Members at Large or Retirees are $25.00 per year.
Please send your first years’ dues in with your application form to: West Side Association, PO Box 3872,Oshkosh, WI 54903-3872