Join us for our Next Meeting
The West Side Association meetings are held on the first Thursday of each month (except July). Regular membership meetings start with a buffet lunch at 11:30 am, a short business meeting at 12:00, with our program ending at 1:00 pm. Each meeting includes a guest speaker with topics ranging from municipal issues to current business development.
Recent speakers include:
- Tom Buchholz, Project Engineer at Wisconsin DOT
- Stan Mack II, Superintendent of Oshkosh Area Schools
- Brenda Hicks-Sorenson, Director of Wisconsin Economic Development Corp.
- Mark Rohloff, Oshkosh City Manager
- Rebecca Smith, Tax Manager at Schenck, SC
- Michael Rust, J.D. Executive Director of Winnebago Conflict Resolution Center
- Patty Warrenhouven, District Manager, Junior Acheivement
- Andrew Levitt, Chancellor, UW Oshkosh
West Side Association will meet at LaSure’s Banquet Hall, 3125 S. Washburn, adjacent to the Hawthorn Inn.